Savvee Consulting was founded in 2003 by Dan Askin, Sr., a U.S. Air Force veteran with more than 25 years of experience developing and integrating IT solutions. He built Savvee on the simple premise of being absolutely committed to our client’s success. Dan has worked relentlessly to create a culture of integrity, respect, and accountability, which serves as the cornerstone of our business.
The Savvee Standard
- Integrity - We are honest, dependable, and unquestionably committed to our clients and partners. When you work with Savvee, you can trust we’re going to get the job done right.
- Innovation - We think outside of the box to provide innovative, cost-effective, and value-added solutions that help the government operate more efficiently.
- Customer Service - Providing exceptional customer service is our top priority. At Savvee, our clients’ needs and priorities always come first.
- Certified SDVOSB founded in 2003
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Winner of SBA’s Subcontractor of the Year Award
- Strong financial profile with an untapped line of credit and DCAA-approved accounting system
- Headquartered in Chantilly, VA